2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Greeks have been making wine for many thousands of years, and a winery visit is a highlight of any trip to the islands. At this local winery in Marathi, Mykonos, tour the olive groves and vineyards, see the wine press, and learn exactly how wine is made. Then, join a group to savor some typical Mykonos appetizers, taste wine and listen to traditional music, with orange juice for any kids.
- Experience Mykonos’ wine-making culture on a winery tour with tasting
- Capture gorgeous photos of olive groves and climbing vines
- Nibble on Mykonos appetizers as you sample typical wines
- Choice of midday or afternoon tours lets you plan your day and fit more in
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Orange juice for children
Departure & Return
Marathi, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
We meet at the vinery located at Marathi, Mykonos.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour In Mykonian Land & Wine Tasting
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour and Wine Tasting in Mykonian Land ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour and Wine Tasting in Mykonian Land ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour and Wine Tasting in Mykonian Land ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour and Wine Tasting in Mykonian Land
2 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMykonosFood Tours - Cyclades IslandsWine Tastings - Cyclades IslandsWalking Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory
Manto Mavrogenous Square (Plateia Manto Mavrogenous) Tours & TicketsNaxos Tours & TicketsMykonos Town (Chora Mykonos) Tours & TicketsArmenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis) Tours & TicketsParos Tours & TicketsAegean Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsKalafatis Beach Tours & TicketsMykonos Cruise Port Tours & TicketsMykonos Folklore Museum Tours & Tickets