- Skip wasting time looking for the dock and opt for a hotel pickup
- Avoid the often-busy beach bars and enjoy included drinks as you go
- Save space in your day bag, and use provided towels and snorkel gear
- See more of the south coast on an organized trip than you could do alone
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at Agios Ioannis Doakoftis dock, located infront of the white church
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- make sure that you bring your swimsuit hat and sunscreen
- passport/ Id/ driving licence details are required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Greece sailing by Chios Yachting team
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience