3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a breather from the crowds and discover the romantic side of Mykonos with a scenic bike tour through the island countryside. Set off from a local winery at dusk and head to the nearby Fokos beach, where you can take a dip or simply relax with a light picnic on the waterfront to enjoy views of the sunset surrounded by flickering lanterns.
- A unique sunset cycling tour to experience the authentic side of Mykonos
- Guide insights about the island’s history and culture during the bike ride
- A private beach picnic by lantern light featuring local specialties and wine
- Mountain bikes or e-bikes (extra charge), helmets, and bandanas provided
Saved to wishlist!
Mountain bikes or e-bikes (with extra charge), helmets, bandanas for hygiene
For the chilly nights a blanket will be available to keep you warm
Jacket for chilly evenings and shoes with good grip
Departure & Return
Mykonos Vioma Organic Farm , Maou Doubakia, PO 844, Ano Mera 846 00, GreeceThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Mountain bikes and e-bikes have specifications for a total weight (rider + bike) of 120kg. Participants exceeding the maximum weight of 105 kg a) are riding at their own risk and b) will be obliged to compensate for any frame, wheels or components damage due to weight excess.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 participants are required for activity to run.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yummy Pedals - Mykonos BicycleTours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Romantic Cycling Tour in Mykonos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Romantic Cycling Tour in Mykonos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Romantic Cycling Tour in Mykonos?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Romantic Cycling Tour in Mykonos?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMykonosMountain Bike Tours - Cyclades IslandsPhotography Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory