4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Make the most of your time on Mykonos with this half-day tour that takes in the island’s highlights in just hours. Skip the hassle of navigating the island on your own with pickup and transportation to A-list sights like the town of Mykonos, Ornos Beach and Ano Mera village, plus some of the island’s most picturesque beaches and monasteries. End by taking the stunning view to the sacred island of Delos from Agios Ioannis.
- See the top sights on Mykonos with a guide to optimize your time
- A walking tour through Mykonos town, with stops to snap photos and shop
- Visit a traditional coffee shop for a snack and glass of raki or ouzo
- A fully customizable itinerary to fit your group’s pace and interests
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off services
All Fees and Taxes
Entrance fees to the monastery
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Mykonos International Airport, Mykonos Airport, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
- Mykonos Old Port, Unnamed Road, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
- Mykonos New Port, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WCM MYKONOS TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Private Guided Tour in Mykonos ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Private Guided Tour in Mykonos ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Private Guided Tour in Mykonos ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Private Guided Tour in Mykonos ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Private Guided Tour in Mykonos
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMykonosBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsWalking Tours - Cyclades IslandsHistorical Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory