- Take a break from the tourist crowds on Mykonos with a private cooking class
- Learn how to prepare Greek brunch dishes from traditional family recipes
- Connect with a local host to experience the authentic side of the island
- Optional stroll through the farmers’ market to shop for fresh ingredients
Departure & Return
Exact meeting location and host contact details will be available in your voucher.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that you have to walk for 5-10 minutes from the Sea Bus and/or taxi drop off to Angelina's home, it can be reached on foot only.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff