- Full-day Mykonos tour by 4x4, all-terrain vehicle
- Drive in a convoy along Mykonos’ breathtaking coastline, admiring sleepy villages, golden beaches and the Aegean Sea
- Visit Houlakia Beach and drink in sweeping views of the entire island from a nearby lighthouse
- Zoom past picturesque spots like Marathi, Panormos Beach and Kalafatis
- Soak up the tranquility at Agios Sostis Bay and explore the ruined Venetian castle of Gizi
- Enjoy free time to relax at Agrari Beach and make a final stop for a souvenir photo above Mykonos Town
- Learn about life on the island and hear of Mykonos' history from the professional guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please be at the meeting point : Yacht Club Old Port not later than 09.30 and look for a sign under your name or Jeep Safari Tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring swimwear, sun protection and wear comfortable walking shoes
- Drivers must be over 22 years old and have a driving license
- Participants can either drive on their own the vehicle (automatic or standard) or be in part of our group by using our drivers
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case customers want to have transfer service in round trip basis to/from meeting point extra charge of 10,00 eur pp p/w will apply payable on the spot.
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff