4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Mykonos in half a day with this private tour by foot and car. With your own private guide, you’ll enjoy an experience that’s tailored to your interests. If there’s something you really want to see, just let the guide know. Check out must-sees such as Little Venice on a walking tour, then relax in the comfort of a private car for a visit to Ano Mera and its monastery.
- Private half-day tour of Mykonos island
- Hear the history of the Mykonos windmills on a walking tour
- See the Church of Panagia Paraportiani and more
- Explore the island by private car and visit Ano Mera
- Check out an island monastery and have free time to shop
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Cruise ship, hotel or any B&B on the island
- Mikonos Airport, Greece
- Tourlos Mykonos, Epar.Od. Mikonou 134, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mykonia.com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Mykonos Island in Half a Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Mykonos Island in Half a Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Mykonos Island in Half a Day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Mykonos Island in Half a Day?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Free pick up at the hotel and drop off at the airport after." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Mykonos Island in Half a Day
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMykonosShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsHistorical Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory