Are you interested in?
22 Tours & Activities
94 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Mykonos
13 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore a side of Mykonos beyond the touristy beaches and bars on a Jeep tour of the island’s rustic interior and remote coastlines. Get insight into local culture as you visit small villages, historic monasteries, fishing harbors, an open-air market, and gorgeous viewpoints. Learn about the importance of local agriculture as you visit an organic farm, where you’ll taste the island’s bounty with a farm-fresh lunch of typical Greek products.
- Get to know the culture and history of Mykonos on a 4WD tour
- Escape the crowded party places and learn about daily life on the island
- Visit quaint villages, small harbors, and hard-to-reach beaches
- Try your hand at farming techniques and enjoy a lunch of locally grown products
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation from the pick up location (hotel or cruise ship port) to the departure point and back.
Light Snack at the Traditional Mykonian Farm
Admission Fees to the monastery (1,00 euro pp)
Anything that is not specified as included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pickup time of each visitor will be notified upon their booking.
- Mykonos New Port, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 24 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 24 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.
- Participants who have a driver’s licence and prefer to have a driver instead of a self -driving tour will be charged with a additional fee of 10,00 euro.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY YourTransfer.gr
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jeep Mykonos Adventure?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Jeep Mykonos Adventure?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jeep Mykonos Adventure?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jeep Mykonos Adventure?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
What is the maximum group size during Jeep Mykonos Adventure?
This activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Jeep Mykonos Adventure.
See all safety measures taken by Jeep Mykonos Adventure.
Product code: 16666P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMykonosShore Excursions - Cyclades Islands4WD Tours - Cyclades IslandsSporting Events - Cyclades IslandsExtreme - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory