8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the hidden gems of Mykonos on an 8-hour jeep tour. Traveling by 4x4 allows you to reach remote locations that most people seldom visit. Stop at Houlakia Beach, the ruins of Paleokastro, Ano Mera, and more. Enjoy multiple opportunities to swim and relax. The trip also takes you to breathtaking vistas where you can snap the perfect photo. After a visit to the old castle, return to town.
- Explore the island on an exciting Jeep safari
- Visit remote areas of Mykonos
- Take photos from unique vantage points
- Stop by the ruins of Paleokastro
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hotel Pick up and drop off at 10 euro per person
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY SABINE LUTT-ZACHOS, KYKLOMAR TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jeep Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Jeep Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jeep Safari?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jeep Safari?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
7 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMykonos4WD Tours - Cyclades IslandsSporting Events - Cyclades IslandsNature and Wildlife - Cyclades IslandsSafaris - Cyclades IslandsExtreme - Cyclades IslandsFull-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory
Mykonos Folklore Museum Tours & TicketsManto Mavrogenous Square (Plateia Manto Mavrogenous) Tours & TicketsArmenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis) Tours & TicketsKalafatis Beach Tours & TicketsMykonos Cruise Port Tours & TicketsNaxos Tours & TicketsParos Tours & TicketsAegean Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsMykonos Town (Chora Mykonos) Tours & Tickets