6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Set the sails to the wind and explore the exclusive beauties of Mykonos on a sailing yacht with the onboard buffet of Greek flavors and complimentary wine, beers, and soft drinks. Enjoy a beach safari to the most beautiful and famous south-coast beaches. Relax and swim in a secluded bay of Rhenia Island. While sailing, see the archaeological site of Delos from the water.
- Spend the day sailing the Mediterranean to Rhenia Island
- Swim and snorkel the beautiful blue waters with provided equipment
- Enjoy a delicious Greek buffet lunch and unlimited drinks during the tour
- Receive complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off service
Saved to wishlist!
Sailing Yacht cruise for 6 hours + crew
Complimentary white and red house wine, soft drinks, water and coffee/tea throughout the cruise
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off shared shuttle transportation
Complimentary snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel and fins) - for Bookings 2022
All safety equipment
Complimentary beers at lunchtime
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off shuttle service is included and is either from/to hotel or a designated meeting point depending on the location of the accommodation. It is a shared transportation that includes stops at multiple hotels/meeting points therefore a certain delay may occur. In case you miss it, you will need to call us that morning to find out where the embarkation point will be and you will have to reach it by your own means and charges.
The embarkation time of this cruise is at 09:30 am and the departure time is at 10:00 am.
*At the embarkation point the participants will be able to recognize one of the cruise representatives and crew by their t-shirt or sign saying 'Sunfos Alessia Yachting'.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Upon reservation passport details of each participant (full name, passport number, nationality and date of birth) are required for passenger list before embarkation date.
- Cases of pregnancy, mobility and healthy issues must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to assure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise.
- It is highly recommended to schedule your cruise date at the beginning of your stay in Mykonos, especially for short stay vacation planners, in order to have alternative available dates in case of cancellations due to the bad weather.
- Number of guests may vary according to the yacht allocated and to the current weather conditions.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunfos Alessia Yachting
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All Included Mykonos South-Coast Beaches, Rhenia and Delos Islands?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All Included Mykonos South-Coast Beaches, Rhenia and Delos Islands?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All Included Mykonos South-Coast Beaches, Rhenia and Delos Islands?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All Included Mykonos South-Coast Beaches, Rhenia and Delos Islands?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this cruise to anyone who visits the area." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
All Included Mykonos South-Coast Beaches, Rhenia and Delos Islands
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursDay CruisesSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMykonosBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsDay Cruises - Cyclades IslandsSailing - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory