4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Indulge your passion for food during this half-day private cooking experience in the Naxos countryside. After a convenient hotel pickup, visit Flerio, Melanes and the 7th-century statue of Kouros “The Greek.” Then, travel with your English-speaking escort to the picturesque village of Galin. Learn about the region’s traditional cooking methods and Naxian products, while cooking alongside Mrs. Voula in her kitchen. Then, enjoy the home-cooked meal that you helped prepare.
- Experience the Naxos’ delicious cuisine on a private culinary outing
- Get an insider’s view of the region with a visit to a traditional village
- Prepare local dishes alongside a home cook using Naxian ingredients
- Enjoy convenient pickup and drop-off and a handmade meal included
Saved to wishlist!
A Greek style Risotto! A delicious vegetarian recipe using in-season vegetables.
Extra dishes & alcohol drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel Lobby or nearby appointed location.
Extra charges may apply for pick up from Hotels outside pick up area(s)
Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Cooking experience in Naxos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cooking experience in Naxos?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cooking experience in Naxos?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cooking experience in Naxos
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeMykonosCooking Classes - Cyclades IslandsCategory