5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get an insider look at how the famous Naxian wine and cheese are produced on this small-group tour to a local vineyard. Meet the family that lives on the farm and learn about both the wine- and cheese-making techniques, as well as what life is like on the farm. Tour the vineyard and finish up on the patio to taste their delicious products.
- Round-trip transportation included
- Guide provides commentary and navigation
- Wine and cheese tasting included
- Small group of just seven people or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
Homemade snacks, lots of cheese, delicious wine tasting
Coffee and/or Tea
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests are picked up from their hotel and returned there once the tour is over.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with lactose intolerance
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Philema Food Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cheese & Wine Trails?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cheese & Wine Trails?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cheese & Wine Trails?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cheese & Wine Trails?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cheese & Wine Trails
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeMykonosCooking Classes - Cyclades IslandsCategory