- Take a guided tour of Mykonos’ only brewery
- Learn about the brewing process and see where it happens
- Discover your favorite during a tasting that includes six different beers
- Buy limited-edition craft beers available only at the brewery
Departure & Return
You can come on over with any bus taking you from Mykonos town to Ano Mera, Kalo Livadi beach, Elia beach or Kalafati beach. You need to hop off to the Delos SuperMarket station. It’s much easier with renting a car/moto/atv or taxi. You drive towards the main road to Ano Mera and you turn right on the "DELOS super market" complex. There is also a Venetis bakery opposite the super market. We are behind the bakery, under "Mykonos Polyclinic". You will see the flags with our crest once you are in the complex. You can find our exact pin location via google maps or through our facebook page.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mykonos Brewing Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms