5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Water Toys (2x SUPs, Kayak with 2 seats, Snorkeling equipment)
Deck shower & Indoors bathroom with shower
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Agia Anna, Paraga, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
At the jetty of Agia Anna Beach (near Pinky Beach Bar)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nostos Mykonos Yachts
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Semi-Private Luxury Brand-New Catamaran (3-Course Meal, Drinks & Transport)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Semi-Private Luxury Brand-New Catamaran (3-Course Meal, Drinks & Transport)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Semi-Private Luxury Brand-New Catamaran (3-Course Meal, Drinks & Transport)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesSunset CruisesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursSailingFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMykonosCatamaran Cruises - Cyclades IslandsDining Experiences - Cyclades IslandsSunset Cruises - Cyclades IslandsLunch Cruises - Cyclades IslandsDay Cruises - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsSailing - Cyclades IslandsFull-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory
Paros Tours & TicketsMykonos Folklore Museum Tours & TicketsNaxos Tours & TicketsManto Mavrogenous Square (Plateia Manto Mavrogenous) Tours & TicketsMykonos Cruise Port Tours & TicketsArmenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis) Tours & TicketsKalafatis Beach Tours & TicketsAegean Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsMykonos Town (Chora Mykonos) Tours & Tickets