- Full-day boat trip to Tinos Island from Mykonos
- Visit sacred sites such as the Panagia of Tinou Church and the mountaintop Kechrovouni monastery
- Explore the handicrafts villages of Volax, Pyrgos, and Panormos
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Tinos or those short on time
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
* Tinos tour Meeting point is (Entrance of New port) - Look for your local tour guide who looks for them by your name.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival, head to Tinos Town, where the star attraction is the Panagia of Tinou Church, an important Catholic pilgrimage site. Another sacred site is the mountaintop Kechrovouni monastery, where you’ll have the chance to learn more about the small community of resident nuns and take in the views over the island.
Next, experience island life with a tour of Tinos’ charming villages. Visit Volax to learn more about the island’s traditional handicrafts and watch local artisans weaving baskets, and Pyrgos, which is famous for its magnificent marble sculptures and marble museum.
Admire the island’s unique dovecotes as you drive through the valleys, then reach the fishing village of Panormos, where the shores are lined with colorful boats and traditional tavernas.
After catching the ferry back to Mykonos, your tour ends back at the port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that for the visit of the church and monastery there are strict clothing rules: sleeveless shirts and shorts are not permitted. Men must wear long trousers and women must wear skirts or trousers that go below the knee.
- Transfer Services 7,00 eur per person/way for Chora Hotels and 12,00 eur for rest of Island
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff