4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See a different side of Mykonos, away from the oiled bodies and glitzy bars, when you book this private door-to-door tour of remote villages and secret beaches—plus a couple of popular favorites too. Explore the Byzantine Panagia Tourliani Monastery, with its ornate bell tower and gilded pulpit, wild, unspoiled Fokos Beach, and the historic windmills of Mykonos Town. Finish with a stop at ever-popular Ornos Beach.
- Discover Mykonos’ history and traditional culture on a private tour
- Flexible tour—you choose how long you stay at each stop
- Wide choice of departure times lets you plan your day and fit more in
- Picks up and drops at your accommodation, saving time and stress
Saved to wishlist!
Vehicle and Driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off
You will have time for swimming if you chose so in both of the beaches we ll visit
Food and Drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our driver will be waiting for you outside of your hotel with the minivan , if your hotel is not accesible by a minivan call us so we can arrange the closest pick up point of your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you need a Infant/child Seat plz call us and let us know at least 1 day before the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Viden rent a car, Tours & transfer services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Authentic Mykonos Private Tour 2.0?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Authentic Mykonos Private Tour 2.0?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Authentic Mykonos Private Tour 2.0?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Authentic Mykonos Private Tour 2.0?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Authentic Mykonos Private Tour 2.0
6 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMykonosBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory