5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Uncover the myths and legends of ancient Greece on an educational tour of Delos from Mykonos. With an expert historian guide, discover ancient monuments like the Temple of Apollo and the Sacred Way. Enrich your historical knowledge at the Museum of Delos; marvel at the archaic Sanctuary of Artemis; and learn about the culture of the Greek empire from your expert guide. Opt to upgrade your tour to include lunch at a Mykonian farm and a walking tour of Mykonos Old Town.
- Half-day tour of the ancient town of Delos from Mykonos
- Visit archaic monuments like the Temple of Apollo and the Sanctuary of Artemis
- Learn about the fascinating history of the Greek empire from your expert guide
- Upgrade your tour to include lunch at a Mykonian ranch and a walking tour of Mykonos Old Town
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel or cruise ship port
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide for ancient Delos
Lunch (only if option is chosen)
Hotel or port pickup and drop-off (unless option is not included)
Entrance fees to the museum are not included (12 euro per person)
Any fees not indicated as included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Mykonos New Port, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Suitable for cruise ship day stops
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 24 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 24 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.
- OPERATED BY YourTransfer.gr
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ancient Delos Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ancient Delos Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ancient Delos Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ancient Delos Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMykonosShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsHistorical Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory