2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide, tourist permits, first aid kit, meal and transport as listed above
Personal major medical including evacuation insurance
Food and drinks, unless specified. Personal expenses.
Departure & Return
109 Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, Phường 2, Thành phố Đà Lạt, Lâm Đồng, Vietnam
We are in front of Linh Son Pagoda.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hat, sunscreen, repellent, swimsuit (if desired), camera, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum Participants: 2
- Van or car to trail head, depending on group size
- Adventure Grade: 6 On First Day, 7 On Second Day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phat Tire Ventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jungle Fever With 2 Day Trekking From Tuyen Lam Lake To Chicken Village in Dalat?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Jungle Fever With 2 Day Trekking From Tuyen Lam Lake To Chicken Village in Dalat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jungle Fever With 2 Day Trekking From Tuyen Lam Lake To Chicken Village in Dalat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Jungle Fever With 2 Day Trekking From Tuyen Lam Lake To Chicken Village in Dalat
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingKayakingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesMy SonHiking - Central VietnamKayaking - Central VietnamHiking - Da NangKayaking - Da NangHiking - Hoi AnKayaking - Hoi AnCategory