- Bike from Dalat to Mui Ne
- Ride more than 75 kilometers with your professional guide
- Navigate pine forests, thick jungles and picturesque beaches
- Visit minority villages and learn about local life
- Enjoy the safety and convenience of a support vehicle
Departure & Return
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel in Dalat or you can come to our office at 109 Nguyen Van Troi St, Dalat.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
Drop off in Mui Ne or at your hotel in Mui ne.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 13 years
- A moderate level of fitness is required to participate on this tour
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phat Tire Ventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms