7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This scenic bike tour from Dalat to Mui Ne covers more than 75 kilometers of scenic countryside and includes roughly 900 meters of descents. Follow your professional guide through jungle forests, picturesque valleys and beautiful beaches. It's a single day that showcases the best of Vietnam's beauty.
- Bike from Dalat to Mui Ne
- Ride more than 75 kilometers with your professional guide
- Navigate pine forests, thick jungles and picturesque beaches
- Visit minority villages and learn about local life
- Enjoy the safety and convenience of a support vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Vehicle transfers as in the program
English speaking guides
Biking gear (bike, helmet, gloves)
Purified drinking water during trip
Any service not clearly mentioned in the above
Departure & Return
109 Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, Phường 2, Thành phố Đà Lạt, Lâm Đồng, Vietnam
Mũi Né, Phan Thiet, Bình Thuận Province, Vietnam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 13 years
- A moderate level of fitness is required to participate on this tour
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phat Tire Ventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One day bike from Da Lat to Mui Ne?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during One day bike from Da Lat to Mui Ne?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One day bike from Da Lat to Mui Ne?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMy Son4WD Tours - Central VietnamSporting Events - Central VietnamBus Tours - Central VietnamExtreme - Central VietnamMountain Bike Tours - Central Vietnam4WD Tours - Da NangSporting Events - Da NangBus Tours - Da NangExtreme - Da NangMountain Bike Tours - Da Nang4WD Tours - Hoi AnSporting Events - Hoi AnBus Tours - Hoi AnExtreme - Hoi AnMountain Bike Tours - Hoi AnCategory