- See Nizwa and Jabreen Forts, and places such as Bahla, in a day from Muscat
- Swap cabs and car hire for air-conditioned return travel with audio-guiding
- View Nizwa Souk and its fort exterior, and explore inside Jabreen Fort
- Relax with lunch, Jabreen entry, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup should vary between 30 - 60 minutes before tour start time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 09:00 am
- DURATION : Approximately 9 hours.
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 y
- LANGUAGES: Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN, ENGLISH.
- Supplement Pickup: $15 supplement per person for Hotels after Airport.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided.
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line UAE & OMAN
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff