2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers start-end of the route
Boat and shovels
Departure & Return
Paraje Macaneo, 53 , Paraje Macaneo, 53, 30420 Calasparra, Murcia, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
Restaurant sale "La Esperanza". Old gas station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Agua Viva
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Descent of the Canyon of the Almadenes in Calasparra?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Descent of the Canyon of the Almadenes in Calasparra?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Descent of the Canyon of the Almadenes in Calasparra?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Descent of the Canyon of the Almadenes in Calasparra?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeExtremeKayakingRaftingJet BoatingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSpainMurciaNature and Wildlife - Region of MurciaExtreme - Region of MurciaKayaking - Region of MurciaRafting - Region of MurciaJet Boating - Region of MurciaWhite Water Rafting - Region of MurciaNature and Wildlife - AlicanteExtreme - AlicanteKayaking - AlicanteRafting - AlicanteJet Boating - AlicanteWhite Water Rafting - AlicanteNature and Wildlife - BenidormExtreme - BenidormKayaking - BenidormRafting - BenidormJet Boating - BenidormWhite Water Rafting - BenidormCategory