- Salzburg and Lake District day trip from Munich
- Admire the idyllic Lower Bavarian Alps on route to Salzburg and Lake Wolfgang in Austria
- Enjoy free time in Salzburg, famous as Mozart's birthplace and filming sites from 'The Sound of Music' movie
- Explore Salzburg at leisure, perhaps visiting Mozart’s House, the Mirabell Gardens and Old Town
- Drive through the Lake District and take an optional boat trip on Lake Wolfgang
- Pass Lake Mondsee, the backdrop to several scenes in The Sound of Music
- Learn about the Salzburg region and its history from a professional guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
In front of GALERIA Kaufhof department store, Karlsplatz 21/Stachus. Please be at the departure point 20 minutes prior departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Drive to Wolfgangsee takes place just in summer season (from Apr - Oct). In winter we stay longer in Salzburg.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 78 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Sightseeing Munich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The company has instructed the guides to leave people behind if they have to in order to be on time for the boat ride." See review