- 3.5-hour private evening walking tour of Munich’s beer scene
- Gain entry to the Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Discover the fascinating history behind Munich’s beer culture
- Learn about time-honored local brewing methods
- Revel in traditional Bavarian culture at a beer hall
- Visit the legendary Hofbräuhaus beer hall
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
You find our office and meeting spot at Dachauer Straße 4, a shop with large glass windows and a small parking space infront. We are facing north side. Please come and meet us inside this location 20 min prior to departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for bachelor/bachelorette parties
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Radius Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff