- Walking tour of Munich with a private guide
- Learn about the history of Bavaria and Munich
- Pass must-see Munich sights such as the Glockenspiel
- Visit Marienplatz, Viktualienmarkt, Frauenkirche, and more
- Listen to stories about the famous Oktoberfest beer festival
Departure & Return
The guide will be standing under the large clock tower containing the world famous Glockenspiel with a sign saying your name.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible; if assistance is needed, make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately with comfortable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Any person that has had contact with a person showing symptoms of COVID-19 or a person who has contracted COVID-19 14 days prior to the tour date is not permitted to attend this tour.
- People who have had non-specific general symptoms and/or respiratory symptoms of any severity 14 days prior to the tour date are not permitted on this tour.
- Due to government regulations if we are unable to keep 1.5m distance between all participants at all times persons attending tours with InMunich Tours may be required to wear a mask that covers the mouth and nose. The use of a scarf, handmade mask, PPE or surgical masks are permitted. *Masks will not be provided*
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY InMunich Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.