- Private full-day of Schonau am Konigssee and Berchtesgaden Salt Mine tour from Munich
- Soak in the mountain-and-lake scenery of Schonau am Konigssee near the Austrian border
- Scenic cruise on Lake Konigsee and optional walk to a waterfall
- Savor lunch at a restaurant with lake views
- Explore Berchtesgaden Salt Mine, Germany’s only still-active ‘white gold’ mine
- Private transport, private guide, and Munich hotel and airport pickup and drop-off included, with entrance fees at own expense
- Price per vehicle, with a maximum of 3 people
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Daetz-Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Munich Lake Konigssee and Berchtesgaden Salt Mine Private Tour with Lake Cruise.