Explore our promoted experiences
- Private Munich airport transfer
- Enjoy convenient round-trip transportation with a private driver
- Travel between Munich Airport and your Munich hotel
- Select type of vehicle when booking
Departure & Return
Your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall holding a plate with the name provided during the booking process (arrival transfer)/ or in the hotel lobby (departure transfer)
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Centrally located addresses in the city (arrival transfer) / relevant departure terminal (departure transfer)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please indicate arrival and departure flight numbers as well as hotel drop-off and departure pickup information
- Each passenger may carry one piece of luggage with a maximum weight of 20 kg and maximum size of 158 cm. Please note that we may charge extra for each additional item.
- Please be advised, the driver will be waiting for you at the airport for 1 hour from actual arrival time of your flight. Flight arrival times are monitored in case of any flight delays. In the event of a delay, the supplier will be waiting for you
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup for return transfer is 3.5 hour before the departure time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY QuickTransfer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff