2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees vary depending on the day of the tour and will be charged before the tour begin
Driver/guide (can be booked separately)
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Residenzstraße 1, 80333 München, Germany
We meet at the Entrance. You may call me under +49 151 1240 6702
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- Private transport can be included and is charged additionally.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paul Riedel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paul’s Private Tour in the Residence Munich?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Paul’s Private Tour in the Residence Munich?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Paul’s Private Tour in the Residence Munich?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paul’s Private Tour in the Residence Munich?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Paul’s Private Tour in the Residence Munich
2 to 3 hours
2 hours 50 minutes
1 hour 35 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMunichWalking Tours - BavariaHistorical Tours - BavariaWalking Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenHistorical Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenWalking Tours - InnsbruckHistorical Tours - InnsbruckCategory
King's Square (Königsplatz)Hellabrunn Zoo (Tierpark Hellabrunn)Beer and Oktoberfest Museum Hard Rock Cafe MunichGasteigJewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)Olympic TowerEisbach Wave (Eisbachwelle)SchwabingOld Pinakothek (Alte Pinakothek)BMW MuseumSt. Peter's Church (Peterskirche)Field Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle)Bavarian State Opera (Bayerische Staatsoper)TheresienwieseAmalienburgLinderhof CastleOdeonsplatzBavaria Filmstadt (Bavarian Film Studio)Deutsches Museum