- Full-day Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site and Third Reich combo tour
- See poignant sites at Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site
- Take a walking tour of Munich's historical buildings such as the former Gestapo (secret police) headquarters
- Learn about the social issues, events and people of the Third Reich
- Small-group tour with max 15 people
Departure & Return
You find our office and meeting point at : Dachauer Straße 4 , 80335 Munich A valid covid test / or vaccination certificate is required to enter the Dachau Memorial Site.
What To Expect
Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site Tour:
Arrive at the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site, the first Nazi concentration camp in Germany during the Holocaust, which served as a model for the subsequently constructed camps. See the photographs, documents, reconstructed cell blocks, the crematorium and administration headquarters on a tour of both the camp and museum. Find out little-known facts and stories about the Nazis linked to this site, like Heinrich Himmler, the guard who founded the camp. Then return to Munich via train. You will have a brief break before meeting up for your walking tour.
Munich Third Reich Walking Tour:
After a short break, meet up with your group at a prearranged point in central Munich. During the Munich Third Reich walking tour, learn about the rise and fall of Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany’s Third Reich while visiting many of that period's important locations.
Stroll around Munich Old Town to witness the historical sites associated with Nazi Germany. See the building where Hitler first joined the Nazi party, discover the former headquarters of the Gestapo, and visit the place where the Beer Hall Putsch, also known as the Munich Putsch, took place in 1923.
Your tour concludes at Königsplatz, near Munich Central Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Under Age 14s are not permitted to attend this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Radius Tours GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands