- Once-in-a-lifetime camping package at Oktoberfest in Munich
- Sleep in comfortable camping accommodations and get breakfast and dinner included
- Learn about the culture and history of Oktoberfest
- Spend the day imbibing beer in the halls, tents and gardens
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
In the evening, head back to the campgrounds to enjoy a delicious dinner. Then gear up for part two of the festivities: Stoketoberfest, a beer-laden bash at the Stoke campsite and the biggest of its kind outside of the Oktoberfest grounds. Clink glasses of beer and sangria, fill up on juicy barbecue and enjoy live entertainment at this extravaganza, filled with thousands of international revelers each night.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stoke Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Munich Oktoberfest All-Inclusive Camping Package.