- Go on a unique hands-on tour that was created by a British archeologist
- Learn about shocking things that happened in Munich, such as The Black Death
- Find out why beer was so important in the past and try a medieval brew
- No navigation worries—a guide leads the way on this Munich Macabre tour
Departure & Return
We meet at the Fish Fountain, located on the right hand corner of the New Town Hall / Glockenspiel on Marienplatz. Guide has a sign and is in costume
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Some uneven surfaces - suitable footwear is a must
- Not recommended for travellers with an over vivid imagination
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dark History Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Munich Macabre Group Walking Tour.