3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cover lots of ground in a short amount of time by exploring Munich on a Segway. This half-day tour delves into the brewing culture in one of the world's most famous beer-centric cities; your guide will provide facts and figures about Germany's brewing history as you travel. Even beginners can enjoy riding this two-wheeled, self-balancing electric scooter with all instruction included.
- Full instruction for operating the Segway scooter
- Helmet and rain poncho (if necessary) included
- Learn about the history of beer brewing in Munich through guided commentary
- Cover lots of ground on an electric scooter
Saved to wishlist!
Wet Poncho in the case of Segway
Departure & Return
Artur-Kutscher-Platz 2A, 80802 München, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age: 14 years, no drivers licence needed, weight: 45-118 kg (99-260lbs.)
- Valid ID, non-slip shoes, weather-appropriate clothing, sunglasses and sunscreen if needed
- Choice of several departure times; please select at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be min. 10 minutes before tourstart at the meeting point
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seg-to-rent Segway Munich
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Segway tour Munich Beer Stories (3h)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Segway tour Munich Beer Stories (3h)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Segway tour Munich Beer Stories (3h)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Segway tour Munich Beer Stories (3h)
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Segway ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMunichSegway Tours - BavariaHalf-day Tours - BavariaSegway Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenHalf-day Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenSegway Tours - InnsbruckHalf-day Tours - InnsbruckCategory
GasteigSchwabingVictuals Market (Viktualienmarkt)Andechs MonasteryHofbrauhausHouse of the Arts (Haus der Kunst) Beer and Oktoberfest Museum Bavarian State Opera (Bayerische Staatsoper)AmalienburgSEA LIFE® MunichFrauenchiemseeSt. Peter's Church (Peterskirche)OdeonsplatzNew Pinakothek (Neue Pinakothek)Munich Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)Olympic TowerOld Pinakothek (Alte Pinakothek)Allianz ArenaDeutsches MuseumKing's Square (Königsplatz)