- Follow a guide and learn about Munich’s beer, culture, and history
- Pedal at a relaxed place and explore squares such as Max-Joseph-Platz
- Look out for the English Garden, Odeonsplatz, and other landmarks
- Stop in the Chinese Tower beer garden to give your legs a rest
Departure & Return
We begin our tour at the Statue of Julia on the east end of Marienplatz. Our guides will make themselves known at the starting time.
We end the tour in our Tourist Information shop around the corner from the Hofbrauhaus roughly four hours after the tour started.
What To Expect
With your group together, you’ll listen to a quick intro to Munich and its sights. Stroll with your guide to the bike shop, then hop in the saddle and take to the road. Pedal at a conversational pace, taking in sights such as Odeonsplatz, English Garden, Max-Joseph-Platz, and the Hofbrauhaus.
After two hours on the road, you’ll stop for a break at the Chinese Tower beer garden and cool down with a crisp Bavarian beer and some food, if you wish. Then, return to your bike and continue the tour, looking out for the famous river surfers who ride the permanent wave in Munich’s central park.
Having enjoyed four hours out on your bike, the tour ends by the Hofbrauhaus. Hand your bike back, and bid your goodbyes to your guide and group.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mikes Bike Tours Munich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I love to do bike tours in a new city, particularly if the weather is good." See review