- 2-hour morning tasting tour of Munich’s Viktualienmarkt
- Soak up the atmosphere at Munich’s famous Viktualienmarkt
- Sample Bavarian specialties including sausages, cheeses and pastries
- Perfect tour for foodies!
Departure & Return
The tour starts right in front of the Tourist Information of the City of Munich in the Gothic town on Marienplatz. The guide has a yellow A3 sign with the name of your tour in red letters.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY munich walk tours Ralph Luenstroth
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "A good long tour through the Viktualienmarkt with lots of interesting information about the history of Munich, its markets and food." See review