6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of a day in Mumbai to see both sides of the city — its colonial-era grandeur and Dharavi slum — on this private tour. Walk through Dharavi’s lanes to see the dilapidated huts, cottage industries, recycling projects, and clay potters. Then, explore modern and colonial Mumbai, seeing landmarks including the Gateway of India, Bombay High Court, and others. Includes private transportation from your hotel, or Mumbai port, or railway station.
- Private city tour of Mumbai, including Dharavi Slum
- Walk through Dharavi, with its huts, industries, recycling yard, and Kumbharwada pottery area
- Learn about daily life here and absorb the strong community spirit
- View Mumbai’s top landmarks including the Gateway to India and Rajabai Clock Tower
- Entrance fees, and private transport with hotel, cruise port, or train station pickup or drop-off included
- Personalized attention from a private guide
- Price per vehicle, based on a maximum of five passengers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transported by private air-conditioned car
Food or drinks