5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know magical Mumbai, the beating heart and economic engine of India. Disembark your cruise ship in the morning and get a personalized, full day of activity. Explore highlights such as the Gateway of India and Tower of Silence, watch the industry of the Dhobhi Ghat open-air laundry, and choose to add on a walk through the Dharavi slum. Maximize your time and see the best of the Mumbai shore.
- See Mumbai through the eyes of a local on a private tour
- Visit Colaba Causeway, Sasson Dock, Oval Cricket Ground, Hanging Garden and more in one tour
- Marvel at Dhobhi Ghat, Mumbai’s 140 year old open-air Laundromat
- Add on a tour to Asia’s biggest slum, featured in the movie Slumdog Millionaire
- Convenient port pickup and drop-off with a professional guide and driver
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by private vehicle
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Food and drinks (available for purchase)