3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Mumbai’s top attractions on a leisurely 3-hour bike tour led by an experienced guide. Follow quieter streets to reach sites including the immense Gateway Of India and UNESCO World Heritage-listed Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, an architectural marvel of a train station. Check out the vibrant scene at Crawford Market, then head into Kalbadevi and Bhuleshwar bazaars, and stop by Bombay Panjrapole, an unusual animal shelter. Learn about Hinduism at the Mumbadevi Temple and gaze over the Arabian Sea while pedaling down Marine Drive on this memorable bike tour.
- 3-hour morning bike tour in Mumbai
- Explore the Fort district and ride down Marine Drive
- Snap photos of the impressive Gateway Of India and Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
- Browse the vendors in Crawford Market, and Kalbadevi and Bhuleshwar bazaars
- Check out Bombay Panjrapole, an animal shelter for hundreds of cows and other critters
- Observe Hindu practices at Mumbadevi Temple
- Enjoy a safe and easy bike tour with an expert local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Bottle of Water
Helmet on request
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Kailash Parbat Hindu Hotel , Sheila Mahal, 5, 1st Pasta Ln, Shahid Bhagat Singh Rd, Railway Colony, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400005, India