4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Mumbai like a local on a half-day tour by motorbike. Hop on the motorbike behind your driver-guide and set out to see highlights such as the Gateway of India, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus train station—a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Mumbai University, the Rajabai Clock Towers, the Oval Cricket Ground, Bombay High Court, Dhobi Ghat, and Mahatma Gandhi's residence. You'll pass by colonial British buildings like the Prince of Wales Museum, India Post Office Building, and more. Includes helmet, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Half-day Mumbai tour by motorbike
- Learn about Mumbai's history and landmarks from your guide
- Zip through traffic with ease and take in the sights as a passenger on the motorbike
- Get a comprehensive overview of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet
Food and drinks