- Explore Monument Valley with a guide who actually lives there
- A guide knows the best areas to see of the red-sand desert
- Bottled water is provided so you can stay hydrated during your tour
- Choose from a morning or evening tour, depending on what works for you
Departure & Return
meet your guide on the west side of the parking lot, there will be a blue booking booth. tell the person you have a reservation with "Navajo Guided Tours Services".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- your can use your own car seat
- animals are allowed on tour besides service animals.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Navajo Guided Tour Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.