2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a personal introduction to downtown Montréal on a two-hour private walking tour that offers flat-rate pricing for your group of up to 8 people. You’ll see the heart of the city, then go beneath the streets to explore a network of shops, restaurants, museums, apartments, and sites in the ‘Underground City.’ With an expert guide to lead the way, learn about the fascinating history and culture of Quebec’s biggest city, the perfect way to get your bearings in Montréal.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private walking tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
900 Boulevard René-Lévesque O, Montréal, QC H3B 4A5, Canada
Montreal, QC, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guidatour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Montréal Downtown and Underground City Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "This is a truly worthwhile tour since this is a part of Montreal that can be easily missed by a casual tourist." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Montréal Downtown and Underground City Private Walking Tour
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontrealCity Tours - QuebecWalking Tours - QuebecHistorical Tours - QuebecCity Tours - SalemWalking Tours - SalemHistorical Tours - SalemCity Tours - BostonWalking Tours - BostonHistorical Tours - BostonCategory
Escalade Clip 'n Climb LavalPlace des ArtsAtwater Market (Marché Atwater)Dorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester)Montreal Tower (La Tour de Montréal)Old Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)Mile EndMontreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)Les Cours Mont-RoyalMontreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)Notre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)Laurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides)Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)Montreal Insectarium (Insectarium de Montréal)Crescent Street (Rue Crescent)Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)Pointe-à-CallièreSaguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)Montreal Biosphere (la Biosphère)