- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
Departure & Return
We will meet you just in front of 4040 Boulevard St-Laurent (large green building) on the north-west corner of ave. Duluth and boul. St-Laurent.
This tour ends near the corner of St-Urbain and Fairmount in the beautiful and lively Mile-End neighbourhood (and right by the famous Fairmount Bagel!).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour begins and ends at 4040 Boulevard St-Laurent
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Museum of Jewish Montreal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands