7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave Montreal behind and take a day trip to the Laurentian Mountains without having to rent a car or plan bus transfers. This small-group day trip can be adapted to suit your tastes, with a guide to provide commentary during the drive, information about the Mont Tremblant resort, and pointers on how best to spend your day.
- A maximum of six participants ensures a more flexible, personal experience
- Enjoy the fresh air and countryside without the hassle of driving
- Get tips on where to eat and what to do in Mont Tremblant
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Montreal hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pickup offered from any Montreal area hotel, motel, airbnb or your designated location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GANKOR TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mont Tremblant Private Day Tour from Montreal?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mont Tremblant Private Day Tour from Montreal?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mont Tremblant Private Day Tour from Montreal?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mont Tremblant Private Day Tour from Montreal?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mont Tremblant Private Day Tour from Montreal
7 to 9 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontrealBus Tours - QuebecWalking Tours - QuebecFull-day Tours - QuebecBus Tours - SalemWalking Tours - SalemFull-day Tours - SalemBus Tours - BostonWalking Tours - BostonFull-day Tours - BostonCategory
La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal)Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)Notre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)Montreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)OutremontNotre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)Montreal St. Patrick's BasilicaVille-MarieMile EndLaurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides)Montreal ChinatownOld Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)Atwater Market (Marché Atwater)Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)Montreal Place d'ArmesDorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester)Jacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier)