Explore our promoted experiences
- Climb the Old Clock Tower and sail across the Old Port of Montreal
- Fly across 1200 feet of zipline and enjoy downtown views
- This family-friendly activity includes a safety briefing
Departure & Return
Hangar 16, près de la jetée de la tour de l’Horloge, dans le Vieux-Port de Montréal, juste en face de la Terrasse Bonsecours, 16 rue de la Commune E, Montréal, QC, Canada. Présentez-vous au pied de la tour de la tyrolienne de 30 m de haut, dotée d’un panneau rouge et blanc indiquant « Zipline »
|Monday:||12:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||12:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||12:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||12:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||12:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||11:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
What To Expect
The circuit consists of two zipline cables, set side-by-side, allowing you to share the adrenaline rush with another person at the same time. This is a great activity for families! You’ll sail along a distance of 1200 feet (366 meters).
Climb an 85-feet tall (26-meter-tall) tower and take a moment to admire the jaw-dropping views of downtown Montreal. Your instructor provides a safety briefing. Don’t forget to snap selfies to show off your bird’s-eye vantage point.
Secure your harness to the zipline and jump! After the tour, you’ll receive a photo of your feat that you can share immediately on your social media accounts.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTL Zipline
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands