- Admission to the Montreal Tower Observatory at Olympic Park
- Hop aboard a glass-encased funicular up the world’s tallest inclined tower
- Capture breathtaking views of Montreal, the Laurentian Mountains, and the St. Lawrence River Valley
- Entry to the "Since 1976" exhibit is included
Departure & Return
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||12:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
From the observatory level, marvel at the award-winning panoramic view of Montreal, the Laurentian Mountains, and the St. Lawrence River Valley. On clear days, it’s not uncommon to see up to 50 miles in any direction.
Your ticket is also inclusive of the "Since 1976" exhibit in Olympic Park. Travel back in time to learn about the construction of Olympic Park and the history of the area since 1976. Peruse the artifacts, photos, video archives, and much more at the permanent exhibit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Montreal Tower
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Montreal Tower Observatory and Since 1976 Exhibit Ticket.