- Historic discovery cruise of Montreal
- Admire the Montreal skyline from the St Lawrence River
- Hear about Montreal's history through anecdotes from a local guide
- Enjoy the views from the sunny terraces or the glassed-in dining rooms
Departure & Return
At the Grand Quai in the Old Port.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start your trip from the city’s Alexandra Pier in either the morning or afternoon. Then cast off for your river ride, journeying 22 miles (35 kilometers) of the river near Montreal. During your cruise you’ll pass famous city sights including the islands of Boucherville, Jacques-Cartier Bridge and the city’s picturesque shoreline.
Make sure to also take advantage of all that your ship, the AML Cavalier Maxim, has to offer during your voyage. Enjoy some sunbathing on the ship’s al fresco terraces, or step inside if you need to warm up in the glass-enclosed dining area. An array of food and drinks, including muffins, salads, cookies, sandwiches, juice, and cocktails, is available for purchase at the on-board café.
At the end of your ride, return back to Alexandra Pier, having gained a new perspective on the city of Montreal and its rich history.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Croisieres AML
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Montreal History Guided Sightseeing Cruise .