- Discover Montreal’s craft beer scene on a guided tour of the Latin Quarter
- Sample six beers and savor a cheesy French-Canadian snack
- Your guide's commentary and explanations enrich your experience
- See landmarks including Place des Arts and BAnQ Grande Bibliothèque
Departure & Return
Directions: By metro (recommended): Station Berri-UQAM, exit on St-Denis Street and walk about one block North, where you will find le St-Bock pub, right before Ontario Street. By Car: There are some parking meters on St-Denis Street. We suggest parking on Ontario street, right near the pub.
The tour will end at a craft beer bar on Sherbrooke street. It is between 5-10 minutes to walk back to the first bar. The closest metro station is 5 minutes away and you can reach downtown by walking less than 10 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montreal Craft Beer Tours
Learn more about cancellations.