5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Montreal is the headquarters of the famous DAVIDsTea and home to a diverse tea culture. On this 4.5-hour tour that includes both walking and taxi rides, meet the top tea makers in the city with the help of a certified guide. Tasting different teas along the way, visit a Victorian-style mixology bar in Montreal's trendy Mile End, a Chinese tea company that’s one of the world’s top importers, and a French tea importer. A formal afternoon tea completes your tea education.
- 4.5-hour guided tea tour of Montreal
- Learn about the city’s diverse tea culture and unique tea products
- Visit a tea grower in Chinatown, a tea salon, and a French tea importer
- Sip a tea-based cocktail, accompanied with gourmet snacks, at a Victorian-style mixology bar
- Finish with a 45-minute classic afternoon tea in an elegant establishment
Saved to wishlist!
Certified guide or tea sommelier
Bag for purchases
All of the tea, a tea-based cocktail, and the gourmet bites and desserts from two high-tea menus that add up to a generous meal
Learning about tea and its history, how to taste it, and the stories of the owners of each establishment
Taxis for the longer distances
Brief history of the neighborhoods visited
Hotel pickup and drop-off
gratuities for the guide
Departure & Return
1063 Boul. Saint-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2Z 1J6, Canada
5326 Boul. Saint-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2T 1S1, Canada
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. There is 3.3 kilometres of walking
- It is recommended to bring a reusable water bottle for ecological reasons, but a bottle will be provided, if necessary
- The tour runs year round regardless of weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
- Please inform local tour operator of any food restrictions or allergies
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Round Table Food Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montreal Afternoon Tea Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Montreal Afternoon Tea Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Montreal Afternoon Tea Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montreal Afternoon Tea Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Montreal Afternoon Tea Tour
3 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesMontrealUnique Experiences - QuebecBus Tours - QuebecCity Tours - QuebecWalking Tours - QuebecCoffee & Tea Tours - QuebecHalf-day Tours - QuebecUnique Experiences - SalemBus Tours - SalemCity Tours - SalemWalking Tours - SalemCoffee & Tea Tours - SalemHalf-day Tours - SalemUnique Experiences - BostonBus Tours - BostonCity Tours - BostonWalking Tours - BostonCoffee & Tea Tours - BostonHalf-day Tours - BostonCategory
Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal) Tours & TicketsMusée d'Art Contemporain de Montréal (MAC) Tours & TicketsEcomuseum Zoo Tours & TicketsLachine Canal (Canal de Lachine) Tours & TicketsOld Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal) Tours & TicketsMontreal Chinatown Tours & TicketsVille-Marie Tours & TicketsSaint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul) Tours & TicketsGrevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal) Tours & TicketsMontreal Tower (La Tour de Montréal) Tours & TicketsLaurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides) Tours & TicketsMontreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal) Tours & TicketsCrescent Street (Rue Crescent) Tours & TicketsMontreal St. Patrick's Basilica Tours & TicketsSaguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent) Tours & TicketsJacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier) Tours & TicketsMile End Tours & TicketsPlace des Arts Tours & TicketsPointe-à-Callière Tours & TicketsMontreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Tours & Tickets