Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Immerse yourself in Old Montreal’s evocative ambiance
- A private tour lets you explore the highlights at your own pace
- Visit the area’s top sights, like City Hall and the Notre-Dame Basilica
- Learn all about the neighborhood and its history from your guide
Departure & Return
Please wait outside the entrance that says "Edifice Aldred" - address is 507 Cote de la Place d'Armes. The Aldred Building is on Place d'Armes (the public square in front of Notre-Dame Basilica) opposite the tall modern black skyscraper. The meeting point is next to the Fous d'Ici Cafe & Boutique.
The end point will depend on the route, timing, pace etc..
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The price is for a group of up to 8 people.
- This visit is in English.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MTL Detours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience