Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Bike tour of Montreal's downtown and Old Montreal
- Follow bike paths and bike-friendly streets
- Learn about the city from a local guide
- Includes a comfortable bike and helmet
- Great orientation for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Fitz & Follwell's tour headquarters is located inside the Maison des Cyclists (House of Cyclists) right across from Parc LaFontaine.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
From there, you’ll ride the longest protected bike path in Montreal and explore the narrow streets of Old Montreal, where cobblestones and historic architecture give the neighborhood an atmospheric, European feel. Here and throughout the tour, the guide will stop to share a bit of history and fun Montreal facts, with time to ask questions about the things you see along the way.
Continue to the edge of the St. Lawrence River and the Old Port, a favorite destination for local walkers and cyclists, then loop back to the starting point in the Plateau/Mont Royal neighborhood. Your tour concludes at the starting point with a light refreshment.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions. In case of rain, we will provide some stylish rain capes.
- Casual, comfortable weather appropriate clothes are recommend, flip flops are not.
- This tour is for participants 8 years and older.
- Tours can be bilingual upon request (French & English).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fitz & Follwell Co.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The bicycles were comfortable and safe, the paths and city streets are really easy to drive around on." See review