7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Not far from Montpellier, Sète is a lovely medieval town known for its great wines and myriad culinary delights. With this tour, you'll get to sample many of the region's most delicious offerings, from local cheeses and olives to fresh oysters. You'll also visit the town of Pézenas and get to try local wines right at a winery.
- Taste fresh oysters at an oyster farm
- Sample local wines paired with cheese
- A local guide will be on hand to tell you about the region and its gastronomy
- Transportation is included in the price of the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Visit and tasting of a biscuits factory
Visit and tasting of an oyster farm
Tasting of wines, cheeses and tapenades
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will wait for you with a sign with your name
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring your own infant seat
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Montpellier Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour of the regional specialities: wines, oysters, cheeses, olives, biscuits from SETE?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour of the regional specialities: wines, oysters, cheeses, olives, biscuits from SETE?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour of the regional specialities: wines, oysters, cheeses, olives, biscuits from SETE?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour of the regional specialities: wines, oysters, cheeses, olives, biscuits from SETE
7 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontpellierShore Excursions - Languedoc-RoussillonFood Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonBus Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonWine Tastings - Languedoc-RoussillonPorts of Call Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonFull-day Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonShore Excursions - NîmesFood Tours - NîmesBus Tours - NîmesWine Tastings - NîmesPorts of Call Tours - NîmesFull-day Tours - NîmesShore Excursions - ArlesFood Tours - ArlesBus Tours - ArlesWine Tastings - ArlesPorts of Call Tours - ArlesFull-day Tours - ArlesCategory