3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Montpellier is renowned for its medieval architecture, fine wines, and delicious cuisine. On this walking tour, discover all three in just a few hours—admire landmarks like the Arc de Triomphe and Saint-Clement Aqueduct, browse the stalls at the famous Les Halles market, and sample a variety of wines, cheeses, pastries, and regional delicacies.
- Magnificent views and photo opportunities around Montpellier
- Explore the Les Halles food market with a local guide
- Sample up to 10 different regional foods and wines
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Location Name: Fontaine des Trois Grâces, Place de Comedie, Montpellier, Location Address: Fontaine des Trois Grâces, Place de Comedie, Montpellier, Return Location: Fontaine des Trois Grâces, Place de Comédie, Montpellier
Departure PointFontaine des Trois Grâces, Place de Comedie, Montpellier,
Return DetailsFontaine des Trois Grâces, Place de Comédie, Montpellier
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anna Sechaud
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 65241P3
Compare Similar Experiences
Taste of Montpellier: Montpellier Food and Sighseeing Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 18 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeMontpellierFood Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonFood Tours - NîmesFood Tours - ArlesCategory